Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

CANTERLOCK ACTIVATE

TAKE MY MONEY, ALL OF IT!

I DEMAND MORE APPLEJACK DANIELS RELATED FUN!

FLUTTERSHY DEMANDS MORE SOCIAL LUBRICANT!

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Immaculate art

Excellent artwork and fluent animation. Shame it's all a buildup to a pee joke. Seriously, thats the lowest form of comedy there is.

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Whoah

This made my brain convulse. It was sheer visual and aural ecstacy...

Excellent, flawless work. A bit...Well VERY cliche though. All i can say as criticism. I'm gonna watch this 10 more times.

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

Going to have to agree with suxandrox below me. His review is pretty much word-for-word my thoughts, so I think I'll elaborate rather than reiterate.

I noticed this with Netflix and Chill too; You've got great animation and a memorable art style, but you seem to be incredibly bad at thinking like a person who isn't yourself? Which is a huge problem when you're writing these social games. You've got a very strong 'voice', but that voice is yours, and it extends to every character. It's incredibly off-putting.

Either way, I'd suggest rather than doing another one of these games next, work on something different that forces you to emphasize having to work around those flaws or see how they come up? Working on an ensemble cast animation is great practice for writing distinctive character voices, for instance. Linear narrative is a good way to go. But it's very clear that this style of interactive narrative isn't your jam, as writing and especially character writing doesn't seem to be your jam, and you're using that as the foundation and core of your work. It doesn't strike me as a situation that plays to your strengths, which is art and animation.

Jasonario responds:

A very thoughtful review! I've been thinking about this myself, and this only validates it. Thank you very much

The Visitor: Massacre The Visitor: Massacre

A most mishandled use of intellectual material

As a game this is a mediocre action side scrollerish thing that could practically have been made in Gamemaker. Bland and carbon copied but with The Visitor, the only thing keeping this game in it's praises.

The original game was very original, a unique take on the survival horror genre, a point and click with timed sequences and puzzles and fantastic artwork and well...Originality.With a proper script and a fully formed idea behind it. Now how much of ANY of these has been followed through. This is less a sequel and more a fanfic.

The idea that a new visitor appears on each level is moronic: We'd all be dead after 5 of these bloody deathslugs. Or is it the same one coming in each meteorite?

Anyway, besides the mediocre gameplay there's good ol' giant plot holes and thoughtless scripting: ESPECIALLY for the characters. Oh I'm just gonna stand over here in the middle of a cliff by a campfire and wait to be eaten by Alien Worm there.

I miss the suspense of the original. The scripting. The ZOMG WHAT THE HELL moments. Must be over 16? I've seen more hardcore stuff on CBeebies.

All in all I think the title really sums the game up. The Visitor: Massacre...Just take out that little punctuation point: The Visitor Massacre and voile, instant review. You massacred the potential franchise. Way to go.

In3structoTank! In3structoTank!

A needless addition to a stale franchise

It's a good game, just as addictive as the original, and better than two and copter....But still. I understand that this is a free game, and I'm not ungrateful for the sheer amount of effort gone into this, BUT
Yeah, there's a but...
But it's a 4th sequel...The story is TOO tongue in cheek, with no substance OR difficulty, and I really would have preffered, I dunno, a new game from you rather than a re-hash? There's little to no difference between the playability of this and it's predecessor and there's nothing really added. It also really lacks a tank, per se, too. If you want more random destruction, replay he original with it's heartier graphics and smaller filesize....If you want a new game, look somewhere else.

One More Castle One More Castle

I was wondering why this had suddenly become dubstep when I realized it was because I was drooling on my computer, not because the song changed.

This song is pretty much the example for how to do it, how to do it well, how to do it right and how to do it efficiently.

All We Want [WIP] All We Want [WIP]

Excellent

Has the feeling of fast and rhythmic and slow and steady at the same time, sort of like the Aural version of a travelator at the airport :D

Now...Why can't I be this good >:( Haha

Loved the song!

Ocean Sand Ocean Sand

What the hell?!

I love this EXCEPT for all the scratchy sounds...At first I thought it was my cd jamming in the drive. Then it followed a beat...

Not necessarily Bossa Nova, either, hard to tell since it's in the background...

Really good, just get rd of the cockroach, insect scratchy sound...

music-guy responds:

Hey thanks for the review, appreciate it. I don't know what to say about the scratch, other than my computer is 10 years old haha. I didn't add any percussion, so i don't know where it came from. I'll see what i can do about it and maybe resubmit the polished version.

Thanks!