One More Castle One More Castle

I was wondering why this had suddenly become dubstep when I realized it was because I was drooling on my computer, not because the song changed.

This song is pretty much the example for how to do it, how to do it well, how to do it right and how to do it efficiently.

All We Want [WIP] All We Want [WIP]

Excellent

Has the feeling of fast and rhythmic and slow and steady at the same time, sort of like the Aural version of a travelator at the airport :D

Now...Why can't I be this good >:( Haha

Loved the song!

Ocean Sand Ocean Sand

What the hell?!

I love this EXCEPT for all the scratchy sounds...At first I thought it was my cd jamming in the drive. Then it followed a beat...

Not necessarily Bossa Nova, either, hard to tell since it's in the background...

Really good, just get rd of the cockroach, insect scratchy sound...

music-guy responds:

Hey thanks for the review, appreciate it. I don't know what to say about the scratch, other than my computer is 10 years old haha. I didn't add any percussion, so i don't know where it came from. I'll see what i can do about it and maybe resubmit the polished version.

Thanks!

Ambiex (Mans0n) Ambiex (Mans0n)

This would work great in a game.

This deserved at least a 3.75.

Personally I liked the drumkit, It made the song eventful. I liked it way more muffled though, like it was at about 1:45 XD

I would love to see this incorporated into a game :)

Mans0n responds:

thanks for your honest opinion!

Tetris Steroids (Techno Remix) Tetris Steroids (Techno Remix)

Ouch

Listening to this was painful, like audio cheesegrating...
the notes were all right, but ask yourself: Is this what I set out to accomplish?

TristanLuigi responds:

Kinda, I guess it lagged at some points, but this is pretty much what I planned. A futuristic, techno remix of the Tetris music.

WGJ4K Theme Song WGJ4K Theme Song

10/10

Haha can't get this out of my head..Thought the voice was familiar, good to know who wrote it.