Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

CANTERLOCK ACTIVATE

TAKE MY MONEY, ALL OF IT!

I DEMAND MORE APPLEJACK DANIELS RELATED FUN!

FLUTTERSHY DEMANDS MORE SOCIAL LUBRICANT!

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Immaculate art

Excellent artwork and fluent animation. Shame it's all a buildup to a pee joke. Seriously, thats the lowest form of comedy there is.

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Whoah

This made my brain convulse. It was sheer visual and aural ecstacy...

Excellent, flawless work. A bit...Well VERY cliche though. All i can say as criticism. I'm gonna watch this 10 more times.

Clocklight Sonata Clocklight Sonata

Agreed

Excellent message, with well done voice and flash acting that added a certain level of professionalism to add weight to it. Please, please don't spam, guys :)

4 for 4 days away XD

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

What, exactly, IS a Harut?

Action/Comedy very effectively pulled off! Rare combination, very original, very refreshing!

Looking forward to him actually getting the line right...When he's not so drunk...

Most unlikely supervillain award goes to: This, for that...Unlikely supervillainess!

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

11/10

10 for art, 10 for execution 10 for keeping to the style like a second skin 10 for religious based content that isn't overly religious in undertone and 10 for story and ideas. A+ work...I hope you get into the top 50 of all time!

Excellent navigation system too!

Clay Earth Clay Earth

Excellent use of the medium

Now try and get some jokes and see the knox-korner fan votes rolllling in XD Good job, appropriate sound.

Love Story Book Love Story Book

Shallow people suck

You aren't very literate, proof read. LOTS! Your Authorcomment is supposed to be a synopsis, not a script.

A bit unrealistic, I have known this to happen- minus the suicide of course. Overall very nice.

frogtoon responds:

tnx for comment, yah aha actually its originally wrote in tagalog language i just covert it to english with my full force brain while my noze is bleeding ehe so that everyone can understand it ehe.., tnx agian hope to see your comment again next time ^_^

Spacetrip Spacetrip

Awful

Something in the art section added to a flashing low alpha colour layover and country music. Another Kitteh Krew Klassic which will, no doubt, fail to get blammed due to it's loyal 'fans'. That's ok. I know the Kitteh Krew's intention, they try hard to act like they're not trying at all. Spammers.

I dare someone to give this a SEROIOUS authors reply.

Steff responds:

Okay.

Sex and the Cities Sex and the Cities

Terrible

God awful. A windows XP background is not a standard flash background
When the thing (I refuse to call this a flash) finally stopped it restarted. And so did the music. There were two tracks of unsynced music playing.

This was not a parody, just a bunch of poorly photoshopped cities humping to a soundtrack. Tastelessly. As i write this a third loop is happening and there are 3 versions of the song looping. It sounds godawful.

Think very carefully before submitting your next idea.